You seem in good shape!
Maintain a diet rich in alkaline fruit and vegetables, choose oily fish and take regular exercise such as adaily walk
Please note that these results are provided for information only and are not intended to substitue the advice of a healthcare professional.
You should think about making some simple chnages to your lifestyle.
- Consider stetching and relaxation exercises on a daily basis.
- Add dried fruit and vegetables and oily fish to your diet and avoid refined foods, coffee and tea.
- Drink plenty of water and keep warm during cold or humid weather.
- If pain is severe, consult a healthcare professional.
- For further advice go to Advice on diet and lifestyle.
Please note that these results are provided for information only and are not intended to substitute the advice of a healthcare proffesional,
You should go and see your doctor or healthcare proffesional for advice, paricularly if your pain is severe.
For further advice which may be of help go to Advice on diet and lifestyle.