Watersafe

Watersafe Well Water Test Kit 10-in-One

£24.95
Watersafe Well Water Test Kit 10-in-One
(Code: wwtk) £24.95  

Name:

Tel:

Email:

Question:

Test your well water with this easy to use and affordable home kit

Watersafe Well Water Test Kit was specifically designed to help you test quickly and easily for the 10 most common contaminants found in private well water, including: iron, copper, lead, bacteria, pesticides, nitrates, nitrites, chlorine, pH and hardness.

The most comprehensive test yet, this unique system allows you to:

  • Test for copper, iron, and lead
  • Detect dangerous levels of Nitrates/Nitrites
  • Test for potentially harmful bacteria
  • Reveal the presence of toxins from pesticides or fertilizers
  • Learn your water's pH balance
  • Determine your water's "hardness"
  • Identify unsafe levels of chlorine in your water
  • Compare all your results to EPA*-recommended levels
  • Single Use
*EPA = US Environmental Protection Agency

The Watersafe Test Kit contains everything you need to find out simply and accurately if your water contains unsafe or undesirable levels of 10 common contaminants. Follow the instructions carefully for each test, and compare results to the desired values. The test kit contains:

1x Bacteria Test Vial
1x Lead / Pesticide Test Strip
1x Nitrate / Nitrite Test Strip
1x pH / Hardness / Chlorine Test Strip
1x Copper Test Strip
1x Iron Test Strip

Caution! Drinking water which tests outside the desired values may be dangerous to your health.

Dr Gerald Buonopane Chemistry Director from Good House Keeping explains why they use the Watersafe Test Kit in this short video...

Watersafe Drinking Water Tests Kits are a revolution in home water testing. They’re fast. (Results in 10 minutes—start to finish.) They’re affordable. They provide professional lab-quality results that appear right before your eyes!

Water is by far the most ingested substance on the planet. Even with modern water-treatment facilities, water can be a significant source of dangerous contaminants, spreading acute and chronic diseases.

Continual exposure to certain man-made chemicals can be highly insidious, causing damage over months or years with often serious and sometimes deadly effects.

Chlorine, used for disinfection in many commercial and residential facilities, can react with organic matter to form cancer-causing trihalomethanes.

Even naturally occurring contaminants can show up in drinking water with deadly consequences. According the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, E.coli bacteria is responsible for an estimated 73,000 cases of infection and 61 deaths per year in the United States.

Lead is toxic when ingested and causes a wide variety of systemic and developmental problems in adults and children yet this metal can leach from old pipes and fixtures, making its way into drinking water.

Click here for instructions

Please note that Watersafe® is a screening test and can NOT be used to certify water as safe or unsafe for drinking. Watersafe® provides approximate results ONLY when used in strict accordance with instructions. Detox Solutions Ltd expressly disclaims any liability resulting from the use of this product, failure to follow instructions, or reliance of test results. This is not a measuring instrument.