Supplied with Booster Pump, full fitting kit.
Advanced Reverse Osmosis technologies
The ASTROBOY countertop reverse osmosis water filter is designed to provide top quality water for people who can't or don't wish to install an under sink system. The built-in automatic flushing and self-cleaning procedure ensures that the reverse osmosis membrane always remains clean.
Smart Microprocessor control system
This system gives you a readout for all facets of the RO operation. If the system has a problem, it tells you what the problem is. The LCD display shows the service life of the filters and tells you if these filters need to be replaced, and it is so smart that it even knows which filter needs replacing.
Build-in Booster Pump
The Astroboy can be used anywhere you need it, even under low water pressure (you can use it outdoors, in a motor home, on a boat or where the water source contains higher than normal amounts of dissolved solids.) The individual sanitary quick-change cartridges make maintenance easier than ever with no tools, no mess, and no technician.
Our specially designed water storage tank means you can take the water tank anywhere you need pure clean water.
'View Instruction Manual'
- Build-in Smart microprocessor control system.
- Complete 5 stage reverse osmosis water filter system.
- Build-in high capacity booster pump.
- Easy installation, simple connection to water supply pipe
- LCD display to show the service life of filters
- LCD display to tell which filter needs to be replaced.
- Warning if the filter has expired or is out of use.
- Auto shut-off when no feed water comes in.
- Self-cleaning procedure(every 8 hours)
- Quick-connect fitting for easy maintenance.
- Versatile/ Portable water storage tank fits any bottle water dispenser.
Replacement Cartridge Filters
- Stage 1 Inline 5 Micron Sediment Filter:
With only five micron rating. It is effective in removing dirt, rust and sand particles.
- Stage 2 Inline Granular Activated Carbon Filter:
It takes out 99% of the chlorine and organic chemicals.
- Stage 3 Inline Granular Activated Carbon Filter:
It provides effective filtration to protect your membrane. It provides for improved membrane performance up to 95% of TDS rejection.
- Stage 4 Reverse Osmosis Membrane:
A thin film composite (TFC) high quality membrane that processes up to 80 gallons per day. It remove the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: lead, copper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, and selenium.
- Stage 5 Post Carbon Filter:
The final stage of filtration, Once the faucet is opened the water goes through a final carbon water filter that effectively polishes the water prior to your consumption. Creating the purest water that you are ever likely to taste.
- Production: 80 GPD / 300 LPD
- Water storage tank: 4.5gallons / 17 liters
- Input in AC 240Volt (50Hz)
- Output in DC24V 30W
- Operation pressure: 10 -100 psi
- Dimensions:(cm) 36 (L) x 46(H) x 25 (W)
- Weight: 12.5 kg